“A Chance for Everyone” Association
Social Economy Projects
“Sustainable businesses in a solidary society”
- Two structures of social economy have been established: „AgroTurism Center” and „Bistro-Chef”;
- Both social enterprises are training centers that support vulnerable people to develop theoretical and practical abilities that help them find a new job.
“A Chance for Everyone” Association provided:
- training certificates for cooks, waiters, room attendant, lodge manager for 100 beneficiaries out of which 90% are vulnerable people.
Social Responsibility Projects:
- 5 vulnerable families have received packages with basic food items through the fundraising campaign initiated in collaboration with the Pastoral Center „St. Mahrama” – „Together for a better life”, in the months of February, March and April 2014;
- Equipping the center for physically challenged children „St. Andrew” with carpet and mattresses for the playing center;
- 25 families with 100 children living in Urșița village have received donations consisting in clothing, shoes and toys for adults and children and Christmas presents (sponsors: The Club of Young Experts Accounts Iași, Conest, Iașisting);
- Supporting the fundraising campaign for prematurely born children (Save theChildren);
- „23 rules for success” training held by Florin Smeu and Florin Murariu for youths from the „Alexandru Ioan Cuza” Highschool and Economical College in Iași during the „Different School” Week;
- Career orientation sessions held by conf. univ. dr. Istrate Costel, president of Body of Expert and Licensed Accountants of Romania, Mirabela Miron, Vice-president and Mihaiela Crușitu, Executive Director.