- 22 aprilie 2019
- Postat de: avisso
- Categorie: Fără categorie
Project Name: Viability assessment of collaborative and INNOvative business solutions in WorldWIDE markets
Project Acronym: INNOWWIDE
Grant Agreement Number: 822273
Funding: European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation programme
Topic: GOVERNANCE-08-2018: Partnering for viability assessments of innovative solutions for markets outside Europe
Start Date: 1 January 2019
Coordination: CDTI, Madrid, Spain
Total budget: 8.998.325 euros
Duration: 30 months
The INNOWWIDE pilot call intends to bring European highly innovative SMEs to the forefront of international markets by opening two calls that will allow them to conduct Viability Assessment Projects (VAPs) in cooperation with local stakeholders.
It will, then, create the conditions to increase the uptake of European innovative solutions in markets outside of Europe. The VAP lasts no longer than six months.
Two calls will be implemented with a total budget of 7,2M€, allowing to fund 120 VAPs (60k€/VAP), and targeting markets of developing countries, large emerging economies (Brazil, Russia, India, China, Mexico) and developed countries with the same allocation for each of these three country categories.
Who can apply ?
1. SMEs, including young companies and start-ups, from any sector looking to compete and start business in new and emerging markets around the world.
2. The beneficiary has to be an “enterprise” (business corporation, cooperative) engaged in an economic activity (selling products or providing services on the market at a given price). Newly established enterprises (start-up companies) or companies without economic activity (but expecting to enter soon into the market) may also qualify as SMEs.
3. Self-employed, partnerships and associations or any other entity different from the above mentioned will not be eligible.
4. The beneficiary must be established in an EU Member State or a Horizon 2020 associated country (see annex) and meet financial viability criteria specified in INNOWWIDE guidelines
5. The beneficiary must commit to establish project financial accounts and to report to the INNOWWIDE consortia of the execution and the results of the VAP.
When will the calls be launched ?
- • The first call was launched on 1/04/2019.
- • Applications are open until 31/05/2019.
- • End of September 2019: results communication/grant signature.
How to apply:
1. Go to the INNOWWIDE website (www.innowwide.eu) and click on Apply for Funding under VAP Application and Guidelines.
2. Complete registration form and follow instructions to set up an account
3. Complete all sections of the application form (including the SME self-assessment, the Ethics self-assessment and the Financial Information) and submit by 31 May 2019 at 12.00 PM CET.
4. You will be contacted with the results of your application by 01/10/2019 at the latest.
The budget available for this call is 3,000,000 €.
Each approved VAP will receive a fixed grant amount of €60,000, representing a maximum of 70% of total eligible project costs, which should be a minimum of €86,000. 50% will be disbursed at the beginning of the project. After 6 months, the beneficiary will be required to submit a VAP final report. Following approval of this report, the remaining 50% will be paid.